Calling all tea enthusiasts!
Fancy something slightly different to replace your standard cuppa now that the cold weather has hit? Then look no further than the chai latte!
Did you know you can make your own chai latte at home using any of our black or red teas? No more relying on baristas; you can make your own within the comforts of your own home! With dozens of flavours to choose from, the world is your oyster.
How to make your own chai latte:
- Choose your base tea. In this example we are using caramel sweetheart as we think this is a great starter to test your chai capabilities.
- Choose your base milk; our favourites are oat or coconut but you can use whatever milk you'd prefer.
- Add three of our Perfect tea spoons (check out our Rose Gold edition) of your blend into a strainer (check out our magic filter too).
- Pour hot water into the tea strainer (roughly filling 1/4). For a stronger taste you can leave this to brew for a few minutes before adding. your hot milk.
- Pour your hot milk into the magic filter, filling up the rest.
- Give it a stir and leave to stand for 3 minutes for the flavour to develop.
- Strain, serve, and savour your caramel sweetheart chai latte.
Take a picture of your handiwork and tag @yumchaatea so we can see it too!