The term ‘Yumchaa Retail Ltd.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 43 Carol Street, Unit 9, London NW1 0HT. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Cancellation & returns policy:
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help!
Yumchaa Retail Ltd. order cancellations:
Please contact us immediately if you wish to cancel your order. If you order has been already been shipped, you must follow our returns policy.
Yumchaa Retail Ltd. returns policy:
You have 21 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in saleable condition. Your item must be in the original packaging and unopened. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies. If we cannot refund you with the original method of payment we will contact you to arrange an alternate method.
Shipping on returned items:
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for any returned items or exchanged items. Shipping costs are non refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
International Customs charges:
If you are returning goods internationally, please mark them ‘RETURNED GOODS’ as this may avoid customs charges. International customs’ charges are the responsibility of the customer and Yumchaa Retail Ltd. does not take responsibility for any international customs charges.
Lost or damaged goods:
Please contact us immediately if your goods arrived damaged or if your goods have not arrived at the expected time. Where goods are faulty we will refund you for the items including refunding you for any postage. We reserve the right to provide you with a replacement at no charge instead of a refund. Once a package is posted the items become the responsibility of Royal Mail until it reaches you when responsibility passes to you. Yumchaa Retail Ltd. does not take responsibility for your order being delayed, lost, damaged, or stolen during delivery. Yumchaa Retail Ltd. takes great care to make sure that your deliveries are protected, but we cannot guarantee items will arrive in perfect condition.
If your items are unclaimed from your post office after 14 days and returned to us, Yumchaa Retail Ltd. reserves the right to charge you a handling fee to cover the cost of re-posting any items to you.
Discount codes must be applied at the check out page in the ‘voucher code’ field. Yumchaa Retail Ltd. cannot be held liable for discounting an order if the voucher code is not entered at check out.
To arrange the exchange or return of an item, or for further information, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yumchaa Retail Ltd. reserves the right to amend the returns policy at any time.