Love Matcha? Love Cheesecake? Why not have both! Our resident matcha lover @ffionsnaith, made this super easy recipe, for your eyes only! Having tried it in our little kitchen ourselves, this delicious Matcha Cheesecake is 100% Yumchaa team approved!
3/4 of a cup of grounded up oat biscuits (or any biscuit of your choice)
4 Medjool dates (pitted)
1/2 cup of sweetened coconut flakes
A pinch of salt
1/2 cup of soaked cashew nuts
1 cup of cream cheese (or coconut cream/ vegan cream cheese)
1/2 cup of maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp of Yumchaa Matcha powder
- Add all the base ingredients into a food processor and blend until you have a sticky dough like consistency
- Line a springform pan with parchment paper and lay the mixture onto it, pressing down until it is event spread and firm.
- Blend all the filling ingredients together until smooth
- Spread it on top of the base evenly
- Place in the fridge for 4 hours until firm
And for an extra pop of colour, decorate with lavender before serving.
Instagram : @ffionsnaith
Tumblr : http://apothecium.tumblr.com/